The riveter is the necessary tool for the setting of blind rivets or blind rivet nuts. Requirements for the setting of blind rivets, is a tool which applies a traction force to the mandrel through jaws which deform the rivet body, then fixing the components until the breakage of the mandrel. The strength transmission mechanism can be manual or oleopneumatic. In this second case compressed air is needed to activate the pneumatic piston. For blind rivets, SARIV offers 3 types of manual riveters and 2 types of oleopneumatic riveter.
For blind rivet nuts, a male tie rod applies a compression force to the piece, deforming the rivet nut chamber and fixing the components.
For blind rivet nuts, in SARIV catalogue there is a manual riveter having long levers and an oleopneumatic machine, suitable for the industrial use.
We offer in-house assistance and reparation services.
Find out all our riveters
- SAR001: for blind rivet nuts between M3 and M12
- SAR002: for blind rivets with diameter between 2,4 and 4,8/5 mm
- SAR008: for blind rivets, for blind rivets having diameter between 2,4 and 7,8 mm
- SAR003: long levers, for blind rivets with diameter between 2,4 and 7,8 mm
- SAR004: long levers, for blind rivet nuts between M4 and M10
- SAR006: for blind rivets with diameter between 2,4 and 4,8/5 mm
- SAR007: extensible, for blind rivets with diameter between 2,4 and 7,8 mm